In worldwide traditional medicine and ethnomedicine medical plays vital role. Now it is currently increase in demand for medicinal plants products due to healthcare formulation, herbal nutritional supplement and herbal based cosmetic products. In non-industrial society medicinal plants are widely used which is readily available and cheaper than the modern medicine. Mostly in Africa and developing nation 80 % of World population uses medicinal plants for treatment of diseases. Around 19 century the whole plant is dried alkaloids and glycosides are purified from the plant in the form of enzymes which changes the mood of pharmacy against the medicinal plants.
- Track 1-1 Global market of medicinal plants
- Track 2-2 Efficacy of medicinal plants
- Track 3-3 Phytomedicine and medicinal crops
- Track 4-4 Medicinal plants in traditional care system
- Track 5-5 Biodiversity of medicinal plants