Herbal therapies are main part of every medical tradition, they are active substance harvested from any part of the plants. These medications can be taken in the form of syrup, pills, inhaled or directly applied to the skin this help to restore, protect, regulate and heal by itself. Herbal medicine is otherwise called as phytomedicine, phototherapy or biomedical medicine. World Health Organisation says that about 25 % of modern drugs are derived from herbal medicine.
- Track 1-1 Herbal medicine side effects
- Track 2-2 Herbs for addiction and recovery
- Track 3-3 Discovery of lead compounds in herbal plants
- Track 4-4 Herbal bioprecessing
- Track 5-5 Quality control of herbal drugs